The Government of India launched a platform to help its citizens with the utility of application services. Most people here face issues understanding the complex tech-savvy application procedures. Thus, to overcome these challenges, Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra comes into the picture as it helps to generate some great employment opportunities where people can earn well by just fulfilling some eligibility requirements. So let us provide you with the process for Sahaj Login here!
An Overview Of Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
It’s an ambitious government initiative that aims to offer citizens a broad variety of services, particularly in remote areas as well as communities with marginalized populations. These Kendras serve as a single-stop center providing services such as Aadhaar-based card enrollment and PAN card applications, utility bill payments, and much more. With the creation of Seva Kendra across the country, the government makes sure that the citizens have access to vital services without having to go to multiple government offices.
|Name of Scheme
|Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
|Government of India
|Providing easy access to all forms of application services
|Permanent citizen of India
|Jan Seva Kendra
Key Benefits And Features
- The citizens of India can gain all government-issued services like the application for an Aadhar card, PAN, or a ration card through the Madhya Pradesh Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra.
- The Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra offers great job opportunities for people who are unemployed at the center.
- Under this program, the applicants can earn between ₹ 100 to ₹ 1000 per day by working at the center.
- When you use Sahaj Login, it doesn’t just offer government services but numerous other services including bill payment, insurance coverage, e-learning, banking, and financial services.
- If there is a Sahaj Seva Kendra in your area, you won’t need to travel around the office to apply for government jobs.
- By doing Sahaj Login, you can save your precious time and avoid facing any major issues that you may anticipate while applying for any application.
- If you’re not sure how to apply or what steps about Sahaj Login, simply visit its official website.
Objective Of Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
The primary purpose of Sahaj Seva Kendra is to provide people in every city, village, and town close to their homes the capability to submit all kinds of government-issued applications. The applicants do not have to go to government offices for these services. If applicants want to know about how they can apply for jobs online, they could visit these places and pay for the application online.
Sahaj Mitra Security Survey
In this program, you can obtain any kind of insurance like life and health insurance, or motor coverage from any insurance firm.
Documents Required For Jan Seva Kendra Sahaj Login
- Aadhar Card
- 10th or 12th pass certificate
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Pan Card
- Bank passbook and canceled check
- Computer certificate
- Police verification of saved applicant
Sahaj Login: Registration fees
If you are registering online, you must know the registration fee. There is no charge to complete Sahaj Online Registration. This means that registration is free. If people can register quickly, they will not have to pay a fee.
Sahaj Login: Eligibility For Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
- To be eligible under Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra, the applicant must be 18 years old or above.
- He/She must be able to speak both Hindi and English to complete the eligibility under Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra.
- To use this facility, one needs to be able to access a laptop or computer with internet connectivity and an inverter connected to it.
- You must know how to operate a computer for basic use at the center
- To start the Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra, you will need a shop.
Process To Check Registration Status For Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
- To begin, you need to go to the official website of Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Registration.
- The homepage will appear before you where you’ll need to determine the gender of the registration and then click it.
- Then, click on the link- No Register Status.
- Then a new window will appear in front of you, in which you need to enter the required details like the registration code, your name, etc.
- Then hit the submit button. The status of your registration will be displayed in front of you.
- You can also reach customer service to find out the status of your registration. They will also let you know the status of your registration.
Sahaj Login Steps
- Go to the Official Website Sahaj Login
- You will see Login in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter the username and password.
- Click on Login
- When you sign for the first time, input your bank details and GST details. If you’ve got both these two pieces of information, then fill them in or skip it and move on.
- You can now browse all the services available through Sahaj Portal. Sahaj Portal. Select the services you would like to access by clicking it.
- You can also sign in VIA OTP.
Partners Of Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
- Banking Suraksha & FASTag Partners
- Entertainment Partner
- Shiksha Partners
- Utility Partners
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Services List
Services Available Under Seva Kendra
- Government to Consumer
- Financial Inclusion
- Financial Services
- Utility Payments
- Skill Development
- Life Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Health Insurance
Business To Consumers
- IRCTC Authorized Agent
- Mobile & DTH Recharge
- E-commerce Sales
- Jan Seva Bazaar
- Agriculture services
Sahaj Government Services
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Land Certificate
- Account Opening
- RD & FD
- Cash Deposit and Cash Withdrawal
- Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS)
- Fund transfer
- Social security schemes
Sahaj Mitra Siksha
- e-Siksha: computer learning courses
Sahaj Call Centre
Phone Number: 0-8388-088-088 (New)
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra has become a game changer in the field of providing citizens of India with a well-organized digital services portal. Making government services more accessible to citizens will result in convenience while saving cost and time. In this post, we’ve covered all the essential information related to Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra and Sahaj Login to help the citizens understand these services better.
Also, read this: